[Last updated 8:30 a.m. April 30]
Uptown is blessed with many excellent restaurants. The continued closure of their dining rooms is necessary for public health but difficult the talented and hard-working staff of these establishments.
Luckily, we don’t have to deprive ourselves of the food we’ve grown to love and depend on during our confinement. Many of our local restaurants are offering to-go and delivery options with precautions for social distancing.
Below is a list of Uptown eateries and other businesses with information on which are delivering, which are offering takeout and which have decided to close for a while — plus information to help you treat yourself while giving your neighborhood restaurants a needed boost.
Some restaurants have reopened since we last checked, including La Boulangerie, Juan’s Flying Burrito, McClure’s BBQ, Theo’s Neighborhood Pizza and Shaya.
Most of the information was culled the restaurant websites and Facebook pages. We’ll be updating it regularly, but be warned it’s still subject to change. If your favorite restaurant or business is missing, let us know in the comments section.
And don’t forget — tip as generously as you can.
- Ajun Cajun, 8433 Oak St., 504-866-7077.
Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-8 p.m., Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Delivery through D’liverynola. Curbside pickup. See menu here.
- Breads on Oak, 7640 Oak Street, (504) 324-8271.
Open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Takeout only.
- Chilangos Bar & Grill, 1506 S. Carrollton, 504-766-9949.
4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Delivery services through delivery platforms (UberEats, WaitR and NolaDlivery) or call in your order and pick it up.
- Commander’s Palace, 1403 Washington Ave., 504-899-8221.
Order from the Commander’s wine cellar here. Weekly “Don’t Stand So Close to Me” wine and cheese party for delivery. Patrons are urged to contribute to employee relief fund.
- Coquette, 2800 Magazine St., 504-265-0421.
Thursday through Saturday, 4 to 8 p.m. (orders begin at 2 p.m., Sunday, 1 to 5 p.m. (orders begin at 11 a.m.)
All payment is taken over the phone (no walk-ups), no-contact pickup protocols in place. Stand at one of marked pickup stations outside and call or wave. Limited menu posted on Facebook and Instagram by 1 p.m. daily.
- Creole Creamery, 924 Prytania St., 504-894-8680.
Open noon to 7 p.m. Takeout only. Line forms outside.
- Crêpes à la Cart, 1039 Broadway St., 504-866-2362.
Call or order online. Take out or delivery Monday though Friday from 11 a.m. until 9 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Delivery only after 9 p.m. until at least midnight.
d4 Tabletop Gaming Café, 8228 Oak St., 504-218-7466.
Serving take-out food and selling board games, role-playing games, Magic the Gathering and accessories.
- Del Fuego Taqueria, 4518 Magazine St., 504-309-5797.
Open Tuesday-Saturday, 2 to 8 p.m. Get your order in by 7 p.m. Takeout only.
See menu online. It changes daily.
- Felipe’s, 6215 S. Miro St., 504-309-2776.
Open 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Mid-City and French Quarter locations open as well. Takeout and curbside pick-up available.
- Gracious Bakery, 4930 Prytania St. and 2854 St. Charles Ave., 504-301-3709.
Order online here. All orders are for next-day pickup and must be placed between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. Pickup at Prytania St. and delivery are available between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. Limited delivery is offered between 2 and p.m. Menu will change daily.
Update: Walk-in hours are from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. for both locations
- High Hat, 4500 Freret St., 504-754-1336.
Takeout Monday-Saturday from noon to 7 p.m.
- Jamila’s Cafe, 7808 Maple St., 504-866-4366.
Tuesday through Sunday, 5 to 10 p.m. Call for take-out orders only.
- Juan’s Flying Burrito, 5538 Magazine St., 504-897-4800.
Noon-9 p.m. Call, order online or through the @waitrapp.
- La Boulangerie Bakery and Café, 4600 Magazine St., 504-269-3777.
Tuesday-Sunday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Order online
- Lilette, 3637 Magazine St., 504-895-1636.
Monday-Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Call for curbside service.
- Live Oak Cafe, 8140 Oak St., 504-265-0050.
Brunch: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dinner: 5 to 8 p.m. Call or order online. Virtual live entertainment on Facebook.
- Lula Restaurant & Distillery, 1532 St. Charles Ave., 504-267-7624.
11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Curbside family-style and individual meals available daily from 4 to 7 p.m. Menu online. Hand sanitizer from the CDC recipe with purchase.
- Maple Street Patisserie, 7638 Maple Street, 504-304-1526.
Open 7:30 a.m. to noon.
- Martin Wine Cellar, Baronne Street, 504-894-7444.
Order by phone or online. Deli open and a la carte meals, with curbside pickup available.
- McClure’s at NOLA Brewery, 3001 Tchoupitoulas St.
Order online for pick up. See Facebook or Instagram for updates on menu and pickup times.
- Midway Pizza, 4725 Freret St., 504-322-2815.
3 to 9 p.m. Take-out and delivery. See Facebook.
- Moe’s Original BBQ, 3150 Calhoun St, 504-301-3790.
11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. for takeout, curbside pickup or delivery from @waitrapp and @ubereats.
- Nirvana Indian Cuisine, 4308 Magazine St., 504-894-9797.
Tuesday-Saturday, noon to 9 p.m. Take-out or delivery. Daily combo specials. Discounted beer and wine.
- Patois, 6078 Laurel St., 504-895-9441.
Menu posted weekly online. Call in orders from 1 p.m. to sold out, pickup between 5 and 7 p.m. Delivery available within limited area.
- Piccola Gelateria, 4525 Freret St, 504.493.5999
Open noon to 9 p.m. Sunday, Tues-Thurs; til 10 p.m. Fri-Sat. Closed Mondays. Takeout available.
- Pizza Domenica, 4933 Magazine St., 504-301-4978.
Daily, noon to 9 p.m. Online ordering. Take-out and delivery.
- Reginelli’s Uptown, 5961 Magazine St. (at State Street), 504-899-1414.
11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Delivery for Uptown and Garden District and curbside pick up. Call or order online.
- Saffron NOLA, 4128 Magazine St., 504-323-2626.
Tuesday-Saturday. Phone lines open at 1 p.m. Curbside pickup 4 to 8 p.m. Menu and online ordering here.
- Sarita’s Grill Latin Fusion, 4520 Freret St., 504-324-3562.
Takeout only, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Shaya, 4213 Magazine St., 504-891-4213.
Daily, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Take-out and delivery. Online ordering.
- Slim Goodies Diner, 3322 Magazine St., 504-891-3447.
Open daily 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Take-out, curbside and delivery through Ubereats, Postmates and Waitr. Full menu available.
- Stein’s Deli, 2207 Magazine St., 504-527-0771.
Open Tuesday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Call for take-out.
- Sukho Thai, 4519 Magazine St., 504-373-6471.
Regular hours for lunch and dinner. Take-out, and free delivery from in-house staff. Also delivery on Waitr and UberEats.
- Taceaux Loceaux, 737 Octavia St., 504-336-3656.
Open for delivery and take-out. Delivery through dliverynola. See menu on Facebook.
- Tartine, 7217 Perrier St., 504-866-4860.
Open for takeout with $40 heat-and-serve dinners for five, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Theo’s Neighborhood Pizza, 4218 Magazine St., 504-894-8554.
Tuesday-Saturday, 3 to 8 p.m. Curbside pickup or delivery. Call or order online.
- Vincent’s, 7839 St. Charles Ave., 504-866-9313.
Daily, 5 to 9 p.m. Call or order online. Half off wine with two entrees.
- Ancora Pizzeria & Salumeria, closed as of March 21, until further notice.
- Barracuda, 984 Tchoupitoulas St. Temporarily closed
- Cavan, 3607 Magazine St.
All LeBlanc+Smith restaurants and bars are temporarily closed effective. Patrons are asked to buy gift cards on the website; 75% of proceeds will go to affected employees.
- Green Tea, 3001 Napoleon Ave. Closed until further notice
- Gris Gris, 1800 Magazine St. Closing its doors for the duration of the pandemic, emptying its fridge feeding health care workers and first-responders. Gift cards available here.
- Guy’s Poboys, 5259 Magazine St., 504-891-5025. Temporarily closed.
- Molly’s Rise and Shine, 2368 Magazine St., 504-302-1896. Temporarily closed.
- Riccobono’s Panola Street Cafe, 7801 Panola St., 504-314-1810.
- Snake and Jake’s Christmas Club Lounge, closed as of March 21 until further notice. Virtual tip jar for bartenders on Venmo: @Andrew-Ledford-504
- Turkey and the Wolf, 739 Jackson Ave., 504-218-7428. Closed.
- Tru Burger, Oak Street: closed as of March 21 (according to sign in window).
- Breaux Mart, 3233 Magazine St., (504) 262-6019.
As of Monday, April 27, all Breaux Mart locations will be open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mon-Sat and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sundays.
- Canseco’s Market, S. Carrollton Ave. and Oak St.
504-766-0972. Open Mon-Sat, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Crescent City Farmer’s Market,
Closed until further notice. Click here to buy directly from vendors.
- Bello & Cambre, Civil Law Notaries, 1500 Prytania St.
Available from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and by appointment.
- Castellon Pharmacy, 8232 Oak St. (Oak and Dante), 504-866-3784.
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free delivery. Curbside pickup available.
In and Out Urgent Care, 6225 S. Claiborne Ave. (across from Tulane’s Yulman Stadium)504-864-8080, www.inandouturgentcare.comMonday through Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Parcels & Post, 5208 Magazine St., 504-891-8402
Open weekdays, 1-6 p.m.
- Russell’s Cleaners, 3401 Tulane Ave., 504-482-3153.
Delivery and curbside pickup, hands-free drop off. Open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Young’s Dry Cleaning, 6223 S. Claiborne Ave.
Free pickup and delivery for dry cleaning or washing and folding
To set up pick up or delivery, call (504) 288-8381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bello & Cambre, Civil Law Notaries, 1500 Prytania St.
Thank y’all for the mention, Rob! We miss seeing your boys and their gaming buddies every weekend.
Bistro Daisy is also open for pick up. Maybe delivery also. Delicious almost full menu & bottles of wine.
Stewart Life Coaching, 8am-5pm Monday-Friday and 9am-12pm Saturdays 504-259-2150. http://www.edwastewart.com, email@example.com
St James Cheese Company Uptown is open fur take-out and cheese purchases. Online ordering and curbside available.
Hey just wanted to let people know Le Creuset NOLA in the Riverwalk is taking phone orders Tuesday and Thursday 10a-3pm or you can email anytime.