U.S. Rep. Ahn “Joseph” Cao raised $139,304 in April, May and June, spent $91,444 and has $359,106 remaining in his war chest for the Nov. 2 general election, according to campaign-finance reports filed Thursday.
None of Cao’s four Democratic challengers or three independents have filed their second-quarter reports yet, though the first quarter reports showed state Rep. Cedric Richmond on almost even footing with Cao at the end of March.
- Richard Colton Jr., $3,086
- Dr. Elizabeth S. French, $2,400
- David Darragh, Reilly Foods, $2,000
- Matthew S. French, physician, $1,000
- Roland J. French, retired physician, $1,000
- Frank Walk, Liskow & Lewis, $1,000
- William Goldring, Magnolia Marketing, $500
- Dr. and Mr Gregory Guerra, dentist, $500
- Rose Lebreton, Steeg Law, $250
- Thomas B. Lemann, $250
- William Murphy, Canal Barge, $250
Cao also spent $2,508 on campaign materials with Laredo Printing on Magazine Street.