The Carrollton Riverbend Neighborhood Association will discuss ongoing community issues with representatives from the City Councilwoman Susan Guidry’s office and the NOPD Second District, as well as hear updates on the work of the neighborhood association during an annual membership meeting Tuesday evening.
The association meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the cafeteria of Saint Joan of Arc school, 919 Cambronne Street. The agenda is as follows:
- City Council Updates from Councilperson Susan Guidry’s office
- New Orleans Police Department 2nd District Updates
- Committee updates on Blight, Zoning/Land use, Crime/Safety, Education and Education facilities and Communication.
- Town Hall discussion with Neighbors
- Election of Officers and board
The communication committee will also be making several announcements, and offered the following video as a preview: