Grow Dat is a youth leadership program and farm in City Park that nurtures teenagers through the meaningful work of growing food. In its fourth year, our Farm Share program is a way for customers to enjoy chemical-free, fresh produce while investing in our farm and youth leadership program.
- a 1⁄4 lb. bag of our signature salad mix
- a 1⁄4 lb. bag of arugula, spinach or head lettuce
- one bunch of kale
- one bunch of chard or collards
- fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, basil, dill, chives, or mint)
- seasonal vegetables like broccoli, carrots, cucumber, squash, beans, peas, and cherry tomatoes
Spring farm shares run from January 20 to July 2 and are available for purchase on our website for $575. Members can pay in one or two installments, and all proceeds support our youth leadership program. Members are responsible for picking up their weekly produce box at our farm site in City Park on Wednesday evenings or Saturday mornings.
Sign up today at growdatyouthfarm.org/csa!
Grow Dat Youth Farm
150 Zachary Taylor Dr. New Orleans, La. 70124
Questions? Email Leo at firstname.lastname@example.org