Jan 112013
 

A fire that broke out late Thursday night in the 1200 block of Josephine Street heavily damaged a home there, but a man inside was able to get everyone out safely after he smelled smoke in the hallway, reports Bill Capo of our partners at WWL-TV.

Share:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Print
  • http://twitter.com/Owen_Courreges Owen Courrèges

    I live a few blocks down and observed the fire myself. The home is question is a camelback shotgun that appeared to be very poorly maintained, appearing almost blighted. I am not shocked that it caught fire. If you’re not willing to perform decent maintenance, you really shouldn’t own an old home because it puts surrounding properties at risk.