Nov 272012
 

Veritas Hall, in the 7300 block of St. Charles Avenue. (photo via Google maps)

Loyola University recently bought Veritas Hall in the 7300 block of St. Charles Avenue — built as a private home in 1906 and most recently used as an administrative building for St. Mary’s Dominican Sisters of Peace — to become part of its Broadway campus near the law school, but the university has not decided what to do with it, according to a news release from the university.

Share:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Print

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.