Free barbecue, family games, a scavenger hunt and a raffle will all be part of a free Health Fair and Senior Fest on Saturday afternoon at Conrad Park in Hollygrove.
For more information, see the news release below:
The Healthy Neighborhoods New Orleans (HNNO) project, a partnership between the Louisiana Public Health Institute, Neighborhoods Partnership Network, Carrollton-Hollygrove CDC, Hollygrove Seniors and Trinity Christian Community, will be hosting a community Health Fair and Senior Fest on Saturday, September 29th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm at Conrad Park (3400 Hamilton st.).
The purpose of the Health Fair is to increase awareness of the Healthy Neighborhoods New Orleans project, to provide area residents with information and resources to achieve good health and quality of life, and to celebrate the ongoing revitalization of Conrad Park. The Senior Fest will encourage older adults and senior citizens to access free health screenings and resources to maintain their physical, mental and social health. Residents of all ages are welcome to take-part in this event with raffle prizes, family-friendly activities, music, and free food.
What: Hollygrove Health Fair and Senior Fest
Where: Conrad Park (3400 Hamilton st.)
When: Saturday, September 29th, 12:00pm to 4:00pm
Cost: Free and open to the public!
– Enter to win FANTSTIC RAFFLE PRIZES by completing the Hollygrove Health Fair Scavenger Hunt
– Come learn more about the resources you can use to maintain and improve your health.
– Join us for a free barbeque cookout in the park.
– Receive free health education, screening, and prevention services.
– Participate in family-friendly games and activities.