Musical performances, book signings, farmers markets and the monthly community meeting of the NOPD Second District are all scheduled around Uptown New Orleans today and tomorrow.
- Girls Night Out with free wine, margaritas and chocolate, 5-9 p.m. Feet First Inc., 4119 Magazine Street.
- Taize at Trinity Episcopal Church (weekly), 6 p.m. 1329 Jackson Avenue.
- Toastmaster’s Club 234 weekly meeting, 6 p.m. Latter Library, 5210 St Charles.
- Reading and signing for “A Discovery of Witches,” 6 p.m. Octavia Books, 513 Octavia Street.
- Songs by Steve and Sasha Masakowski, Eiffel Society Valentine’s Day, 6-11 p.m. 2040 St. Charles Ave.
- Crescent City Farmers’ Market (Uptown), 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.(weekly). Tulane Square, corner of Leake and Broadway.
- New Parenting Group, 10:30 a.m. (weekly). Uptown Parenting Center, 938 Calhoun St.
- Hollygrove Farmers Market, 12-6 p.m. 8301 Olive Street
- Orleans Parish School Board, 5:15pm
- Trinity Artist Series: “Organ & Labyrinth,” 6 p.m. (weekly). Trinity Episcopal Church, 1329 Jackson Avenue.
- Book signing with Isabel Wilkerson: “The Warmth of Other Suns,” 6 p.m. Octavia Books, 513 Octavia St.
- NOPD Second District NONPACC community meeting, 7 p.m. Touro Hospital second floor meeting rooms